The Northeast Diesel Collaborative (NEDC) combines the expertise of public and private partners in a coordinated regional initiative to significantly reduce diesel emissions and improve public health in the eight northeastern states.
Learn more about the NEDC.
Online application is now open for EPA's 2022 Clean School Bus Rebates!
- View the program guidance and a list of eligible/priority applicants.
- Begin the 2022 Clean School Bus Rebate Application process.
- Sign-up for the Clean School Bus News listserv to guarantee you receive regular program updates.
- Access the EPA Clean School Bus website to learn more about the program and the benefits of clean school buses.
- Email email@example.com with any questions or feedback to improve the program.
- Introduction to the U.S. EPA Clean School Bus Program: Informational Webinar Flyer
- Introduction to the U.S. EPA Clean School Bus Program: Informational Webinar Flyer (en español)
Rebate application period closes August 19, 2022!
EPA Region 1 and the Northeast Diesel Collaborative are hosting Clean School Bus Rebate Program informational webinars for each of the New England states. Please see below for links to presentations and recordings.
CSB webinar for Massachusetts stakeholders (May 31, 2022)
CSB webinar for New Hampshire stakeholders (June 8, 2022)
CSB webinar for Connecticut stakeholders (June 9, 2022)
CSB webinar for Rhode Island stakeholders (June 9, 2022)
CSB webinar for Vermont stakeholders (June 14, 2022)
CSB webinar for Maine stakeholders (June 16, 2022)
EPA Regions 1 & 2 and the Northeast Diesel Collaborative hosted a webinar focusing on utilities and infrastructure and the CSB.
Regional utilities, school districts and others discussed considerations for school districts, school bus service providers and others regarding school bus and fleet electrification, charging equipment, rates, incentives, etc.
Click below for speaker presentations!
- Ryan Wheeler, Clean Transportation – Fleet Electrification Product Owner, National Grid
- Jim Kalivoda, EV Program Manager, New York State Electric and Gas/Rochester Gas and Electric Corporation (NYSEG/RG&E)
- Rich Gallagher, Director of Transportation, Bay Shore School District
- Marcos Maldonado, McBride Consulting & Business Development Group