The Northeast Diesel Collaborative (NEDC) combines the expertise of public and private partners in a coordinated regional initiative to significantly reduce diesel emissions and improve public health in the eight northeastern states.
Learn more about the NEDC.
SAVE THE DATE!
October 26-28, 2015
Northeast Diesel Collaborative 2015 Partners Meeting
Providence Marriott Downtown
1 Orms Street, Providence, Rhode Island, 02904
The NEDC 2015 Partners Meeting will provide an opportunity to:
- Learn key state and industry challenges facing goods movement and transportation in the Northeast;
- Discuss policy, technology and funding to expand the use of advanced technologies and alternative fuels;
- Evaluate innovative strategies and opportunities to improve regional coordination and planning across all industry sectors;
- Highlight regional success stories and best practices;
- Take part in engaging results-driven discussions on how to move the region forward with "outside the box thinking," strategic planning, sound policy, innovative funding approaches, and public/private partnerships.
Registration and sponsorship info coming soon!
The NEDC is now accepting nominations for the 2015 NEDC Breathe Easy Leadership Awards! Submit your nomination to recognize individuals, governmental organizations, private entities, nonprofit organizations and others who have demonstrated exemplary efforts in reducing diesel emissions within the NEDC region.
Nominations Due August 31, 2015!
For more info about the program and to apply »